Daily Focus Game Plan
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Coaching Corporate Daily Focus Game Plan..more info here
When working with Penny, you will be provided with a custom program that:
- refines your long-term
- targets your immediate
- addresses roadblocks
that are preventing you
Through a series of meetings, Penny will outline her proven Daily Focus Game Plan training methods to:
adapt, manage and sustain your peak perf-mance thinking when it matters ... creating positive results for:
- you personally
- your business
- and/or athletic life
contact Penny NOW
Managing your focus, not just your time ... is the key to extraordinary results.
The most critical resource we have is our focus.
In order to effectively meet the personal and professional demands you are faced with every day, you will learn how to manage your focus to think and work at peak performance when it matters ... when you need it the most.
The business climates it turns out is a lot like the weather, it changes; there is no pattern. It changes in days and months, not years demanding the abililty to shift your thinking.
What if you learn a way to sustain Peak Performance thinking over time?
Penny suffered with migraines and panic attacks for 14 years after her golf career ended. She realized without the thinking system she used on tour she would never get out of this debilitating cycle and become a successful entrepreneur.
Now you can have unlimited possibilities with a thinking system, allowing your imagination and your business acumen to fly.
- Strong understanding of balanced intermittent focus expediting recovery after pushing beyond your normal limits.
....Develop targeted thinking now.
....Maintain peak performance thinking over time.
- De-stressing your mind and body in the NOW.
....Less absenteeism, less procrastination.
- Anticipate and handle the volatility and speed of change.
....Faster skill development, out of the box thinking.
Don't you want to take advantage of that?
Improving your management skills of focus thinking can help you do just some of the following:
- Unlocking creativity and strategic ideas
- Avoid costly mistakes that affect your reputation
- Contribute thoughtful responses in times of stress or crisis
- Organize with clarity and decisiveness
- Provide clear direction to others and experience ease with multi tasking
- Address stressful chaos with a thoughtful plan
- Tackle important meetings and speaking engagements without fear
- Manage the stresses of home and family in addition to your work responsibilities
- Win in competitive situations
Co-Ordinator of Prison initiative for Arouet Foundation
Arizona Department of Corrections, Perryville Prison
Hi Penny, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to facilitate our Wellness Workshop. You were inspirational and instructional, you provided practical information the women could understand and apply immediately. You play a vital role in their successful transition.